Collecting and analyzing logging information from across disparate systems can be complex. The Snare Reflector can cache, filter, and forward logs to centralized systems regardless of their format or final destination. The Snare Reflector is used to unify disparate systems from SIEMs to log management platforms, implementing enterprise logging architecture, and tuning data (and log) flow with unmatched precision.
The Reflector can send data in real-time to one or more destinations, using UDP or TCP with TLS encryption enabled. We send logs in any of major formats including both syslog types 3164 and 5424.
With the Snare Reflector, you will be able to:
- Send only high priority logs to analysis engine(s)
- Divert holistic overview logs to long-term local storage
- Data masking (PCI DSS data, PII data, Credit Card #’s, SSN, etc.) limiting and reducing risk
- Provide an application-level secure tunnel for events (e.g., receive syslog, transport over TLS, then convert back to syslog on the other end) increasing your security
- Multi-tier – Complex environments are handled with ease (Multiple SIEMS, SOC, Data lake, etc…
- Consolidate, correlate, send to concurrent stakeholders throughout the business
- Feed multiple destinations at once, while tailoring what is sent