Maximize Your Security Workforce Efficiency
You can manage your Snare Agents remotely through the Snare Agent Management Console (AMC), which is a workbench interface.
The AMC lets you automatically audit Agent configuration and alerts you if there are any discrepancies in your Agents. This helps you understand whether the configurations of any Agents have been unexpectedly modified.
You can also use the AMC to create management objectives for your environment, including:
- managing compatible Snare Agents even if they don’t report in
- automatically identifying Snare Agents that report in and treating them as a reporting Agent
- adding non-reporting Snare Agents
- specifying the type of Agent to be managed, ensuring configuration integrity
- pulling the current configuration from any compatible Snare Agents in the environment
- pulling the current configuration of Master Agent to compare against the managed list of Agent configurations
- pushing a master configuration out to each of the Agents to standardize and revert unauthorized configurations automatically
Key Agent Management Benefits
Centrally Configure and Update Agents
Not only can you configure your agents from one central location but you can also update your agents from that same location. You can manage at the regional / network segment level, or scale all the way up to global deployments where you manage everything from a single Snare Central.
Leverage One or More Master Policy Templates
Snare lets you set different policies for different groups and / or network segments, such as different departments and even different compliance standards.
Monitor Agent Activity and Status
Keep tabs on your agents and get notified when their EPS rate gets too high while also able to check on the agent heartbeats to make sure they’re operational, even when they have no logs to send.
Contact Us Today!
We’d love to hear from you!