Technical Support Consultant, North America
Prophecy International is an Australian-based multinational that develops software used by large and complex organizations worldwide. We design and develop software and bring it to the world through our global business partner channel in each of our territories – America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific. Our software solutions include eMite and Snare.
· eMite is a cloud-based data analytics platform which provides contact center analytics, data visualization, and data correlation solutions to over 200 customers worldwide
· The Snare suite of security and compliance products range from small footprint, highly effective device and network logging and log-management tools through to advanced IT infrastructure threat protection solutions
We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join our growing North American team.
This is a hands-on technical role, where you will work closely with our Level 2 & 3 senior teams to deliver support and consulting services for our customers in North America.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent technical knowledge and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is unrelentingly passionate about customer service and support.
What you will do:
· Assist with customers’ technical support requests
· Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
· Communicate the status of cases to both internal and external stakeholders
· Provide comprehensive and thorough case documentation
· Operate within established SLAs and operational guidelines
· Work with clients and their respective Account Managers to endorse the sale of Professional Services
· Offer a solid expertise and understanding around the eMite and Snare solution sets
You might be a good fit if:
· You have 3+ years’ experience as a Technical Support Consultant or other relevant experience.
· You have technical support experience with enterprise software solutions
· You have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to work with enterprise organisations and build client relationships
· You have excellent written and oral communication skills
· You have solid organizational skills, including strong multitasking and time-management skills
· You have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points if you have:
· Familiarity with Call Centre and data analytics software (e.g. Genesys, Amazon Connect, Avaya, eMite, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting, Data warehousing
· Security knowledge as it relates to enterprise application deployment and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, etc…)
· Application / Web Development experience
· Networking experience (firewalls, protocols, TLS, HTTPS, certificates/PKI)
· Experience with Shell scripting, kernel, process management, debugging and log files
· Experience with AWS/Oracle IaaS and ElasticSearch experience
· Experience with Windows, Ubuntu and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS’s, commands and diagnostic tools
· Experience with modern web technologies (i.e. JSON, XML, HTML5, REST API’s)
The successful applicant will be a clear, logical thinker with proven experience and a natural ability to communicate and develop relationships with colleagues and, of course, our customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a leading global software provider, supporting quality solutions for our North American customers.
Working from home office or agreed office location with senior management
Commensurate with experience
Some occasional travel
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.