Snare Solutions and Single Point of Contact Announce Strategic Partnership
Leading central log collection and monitoring solution Snare Solutions has teamed up with emerging MSP Single Point of Contact to offer world-class cybersecurity solutions to customers across North America
Denver, CO — Snare Solutions, a global leader in centralized log management, today announced a strategic partnership with Single Point of Contact, an emerging U.S.-based Managed Services Provider (MSP). Together, Snare Solutions and Single Point of Contact will give small, mid-market, and enterprise organizations across North America access to best-of-breed cybersecurity technology to help their security teams save time and money on costly IT services, while also reducing the risk of cyber security breaches and large compliance fines.
“Single Point of Contact is proud to announce a partnership with Snare, the leader in centralized logging,” says Fernando Leon, Vice President of Sales/Marketing at Single Point of Contact. “Snare is an ideal partner that pairs any SIEM or Security Analytics platform. This partnership will allow us to continue delivering a security solution that saves our channels and client’s money, time & most important, reduce risk.”
Starting as a cost-competitive solution for small businesses, Single Point of Contact has been able to differentiate themselves from other MSPs by applying that same concept to mid-market and enterprise customers, and offering comprehensive managed IT services that include:
- 24×7 Help Desk Support
- Server Management/Optimization
- Network Management/Optimization
- Network Monitoring
- Cloud Based Solutions
With the addition of Snare Solutions as a strategic partner, Single Point of Contact will extend their competitive advantage in the market by offering their customers access to the full suite of Snare’s log collection and log management products, including Snare Central and Snare Agents.
“We are excited to begin a strategic partnership with Single Point of Contact. The Snare enterprise log management suite allows them to offer best–of–breed security log management while complementing existing investments,” said Mark Murphy, Prophecy International Channel Account Manager. “By partnering together, Single Point of Contact’s customers receive a true end-to–end security offering.”
The partnership between Snare Solutions and Single Point of Contact is rooted in a common vision and a complementary go-to-market strategy:
- Save Time: Both Snare Solutions and Single Point of Contact understand that when it comes to the security of your organization time is of the essence. Snare is a quick-to-deploy solution. which means a faster time to ROI.
- Save Money: Unpredictable SIEM costs can sink a company’s security efforts as they balloon beyond your budget forcing you to take shortcuts, and far too often lead to neglecting information security projects altogether. Through Snare, Single Point of Contact’s customers can reduce those costs by only forwarding on data that is immediately relevant.
- Reduce Risk: Reducing risk is critical and that is at the core of both Snare and Single Point of Contact’s missions. Snare invests in Veracode certifications for our applications, demonstrating our commitment to security. Our applications leverage TLS encryption to keep your log data safe and TCP protocols, so you know your logs are ending up where they are supposed to.
About Single Point of Contact
Founded in 1999, Single Point of Contact is one of the leaders in the United States when it comes to delivering Managed Services.
Learn more at singlepointoc.com.
About Snare Solutions
Snare Solutions (a Prophecy International, LLC brand, ASX:PRO) is a centralized logging solution that pairs well with any SIEM or Security Analytics platform. Snare helps companies around the world improve their log collection, management and analysis with dependable tools that save time, save money & reduce risk. Learn more at snaresolutions.com.