Comprised of over 100 companies and growing, AUCYBERSCAPE is Australia’s first national cyber security digital ecosystem, showcasing Australian cyber capability and the abundance of Aussie-owned companies that are putting the region on the map as a global hub for innovation in cyber security technology.
The online platform features companies from Australia’s most promising growth sector and enables security teams in APAC and across the world to source Australian cyber security providers – which is becoming critically important as sovereign capabilities play a decisive role in cyber security purchase decisions and the building of secure supply chains.
The Australian Cyber Landscape
“Global spending on cyber security products and services increased by 30 per cent from 2017 to 2020. This year alone, Australians spent approximately A$5.6 billion on cyber security from both local and international providers, a figure that is expected to increase to A$7.6 billion by 2024.” (AUCYBER)
AUCYBERSCAPE is a ‘one-stop-shop’ digital marketplace for businesses, government, investors and individuals to better understand cyber security, explore the Australian sector and connect with the cyber security companies or products and services they may be looking for.
Australian cyber security companies can:
- showcase their cyber security products and services, business solutions and sector experience
- connect with customers e.g. businesses, government, individuals and investors
- access information to support their company development and growth
- understand more about cyber security and their cyber security needs
- search for and directly connect with Australian cyber security companies
- learn about cyber security career pathways and education opportunities
- explore the Australian cyber security sector
The delivery of AUCYBERSCAPE is a partnership between the Australian Cyber Security Growth Network (AustCyber), Insurance Australia Group (IAG) and the State and Territory Governments of the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia.
Learn more about AUCYBERSCAPE and find Snare Solutions – a subsididary of Prophecy International (ASX:PRO) – on AUCYBERSCAPE, here.